- Coastal And Country Auctions 10-part series for BBC One, made by Plimsole Productions.
- The Three Day Nanny 15 episodes over three series. Liberty Bell for Channel 4. Produced by Simon Unwin, Francis Baker and Jon Connerty.
- Cutting Edge: The Rich Kids Of Instagram Popkorn for Channel 4. Directed by Osca Humphreys.
- Touching The Wild Passion Planet for PBS. Directed by Dave Allen.
- The Muckers CBBC. Directed by John Willie Hopkins.
- For The Win BBC Three. Directed by John Willie Hopkins.
- Corals Of The North Atlantic Crystal Water Films for SVT. Produced and directed by Birgitta, Nanna & Armin Mueck.
- Another News Story Gallivant Films. Directed by Orban Wallace. Produced by Verity Wislocki.
- Crush Hour Written and directed by Natalie Malla.
- Sodom Written and directed by Mark Wilshin.
- Community Support Trust promotional film Directed by Alan Reich.
- Iris Echo Written by Ted Wilkes. Directed by Tristram Giff.
- The Girl In The Dress Written and directed by Natalie Malla.
- Homer Written and directed by James Berridge.
- The Imposter Directed by Bart Layton. (Assistant to composer Anne Nikitin.)
- To You I Follow Directed by Tijmen Veldhuizen.
- Washdays Written by Graham Lester George. Directed by Simon Neal. Produced by Dan Cleland.
- Rocket Boy Roger Written and directed by Russell Hollis.
- Mary & Mick Directed by Lesley Sharp. Written by Nick Gleaves. Produced by Verity Wislocki.
- Exile/In Memoriam Produced by Julie Howell and Tom Butler at Kingston Lacy.
- Playboy Of The Western World/An Apple A Day Written by John Millington Synge/John McDonnell. Directed by Gavin McAlinden.
- Only Our Own Written by Ann Henning Jocelyn. Directed by Lars Harald Garthe at the Arts Theatre, West End.
- Henry VI Written by William Shakespeare. Directed by Nick Bagnall at the Globe Theatre. (Assistant to composer Alex Baranowski.)
- Fewer Emergencies Written by Martin Crimp. Directed by Dan Ayling at the Print Room.
- Wife To James Whelan Written by Teresa Deevy. Directed by Gavin McAlinden at the New Diorama Theatre, London.
- Pentecost Written by David Edgar. Directed by Gavin McAlinden at St Leonard's Church, Shoreditch.
- Reclining Nude With Black Stockings Written by Snoo Wilson. Directed by Alexander Gilmour at the Arcola Theatre.
- The Revenger's Tragedy Written by Thomas Middleton. Directed by Gavin McAlinden at the Southwark Playhouse.
- Gates Of Gold Written by Frank McGuinness. Directed by Gavin McAlinden at the Finborough Theatre and Trafalgar Studios.
- Molnar Shorts Written by Ferenc Molnar. Directed by Kate Wasserberg at the Finborough Theatre.
- The Tempest Written by William Shakespeare. Directed by Emma Serlin.
- Principia Album of orchestral, chamber and piano music recorded at Synchron Stage, Vienna.
- Aide-Mémoire EP of music for string quartet, piano and electronics recorded at Urchin Studios, London.
- Not That He Brought Flowers Song cycle recorded by mezzo soprano Anna Stéphany and pianist James Baillieu at Sonica Studios, London.
- Sleep Window Performed by Celtaidd Wind Quintet.
- The Apprentice
- Songs of Praise
- Natural World
- Inside King's Cross
- Great British Royal Ships
- Nature's Weirdest Events
- The Baby Boomers' Guide to Growing Old
- Heir Hunters
- Rory Bremner's Great British Views
- Flog It!
- Race Against Time
- The One Show
- Yakult Canal TV advert. Euro RSCG.
- EastEnders New Year's Eve. Red Bee Media.